Association Members - Log into the forum to see the main sections and post messages; only the For Sale and Wanted sections are available to non members to read

Leisure 20 - £995 Lying Norfolk Broads New Pictures!!

Leisure Yachts for Sale, Advertise a Leisure Yacht here - free for 6 months. Members can post adverts directly, non members may e-mail adverts to administrator@leisureowners.org.uk This forum contains a sub-forum for Yachts Wanted.
Barry911
Member-Broads
Name: Barry Carter
Region: Broads
Boat Name: Cervinia
Yacht Type: Leisure 20

Leisure 20 - £995 Lying Norfolk Broads New Pictures!!

Post by Barry911 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:25 pm

Leisure 20 four berth pocket cruiser. Sturdy and stable, a very spacious, popular and well regarded family sailer. Ready to go as is, or would look fantastic with new paint throughout, perhaps in white. Bright work should all clean up well. Fast once underway, but very gentle and forgiving.

Boat safety certificate until 2023.
New Honeywell CO alarm, 2x 2018 dated extinguishers, one fire blanket.
Mariner 6hp extra-long shaft four stroke with charging, remote fuel tank. Serviced Spring 2018 with impeller.
Deep cycle leisure battery (age unknown but holds charge perfectly).
Navigation lights and 12V outlet.
Camping Gaz cooker.
Matched set 5 fenders.
Quay sails main and genoa, apprx 2010, good.
Plastimo roller furling.
Mud weight operated from cockpit via sheet winch.
Pair rond anchors and hammer.
Boat hook and horseshoe lifebuoy.
Cutlery and crockery for two.
Boat cleaning kit, mooring lines, extra heavy duty mooring weight.
Porta Pottie
Cushions and curtains throughout. Cockpit cushions.
Adjustable teak table.

By separate negotiation: Jeckells river jib, new 2018, perfect
condition.

In short, add a kettle, lifejackets and off you go. If it's on the boat, it's included.

There is an A-frame which I've used a couple of times in conjuction with the main sheet. There are also some embryonic solid stays which I was going to use to stabilise the mast during lowering a-la Leisure Owner's usual design. I've never finished it, but could talk through what's needed.

Currently lying Stalham, north Norfolk Broads. Mooring not included. The yard at which she's kept does have a crane although trailer access is awful. There's a better yard down the river, also with a crane and I'd be delighted to motor her down there in the event of a successful sale. Of course I could also assist if you want to move her to a new home on the Broads (the ideal buyer obviously). Huge fun for the money and has given a lot of pleasure over the last seven years. New boat forces sale!

All pictures but the ones on the mooring were taken late Feb 2019. The ones on the mooring were taken on a thoroughly miserable day late in November, so really represent the lowest point! Ones with sails up were taken at Barton Turf during the boat safety inspection (by Cox's Yard).

£995 is price to LOA members, advertised elsewhere at £1150.

Many thanks, Barry Carter 01435 830153 / 07741 273865 / Doorgap - at - btinternet.com

All pictures but the ones on the mooring were taken late Feb 2019

Barry911
Member-Broads
Name: Barry Carter
Region: Broads
Boat Name: Cervinia

Re: Leisure 20 - £995 Lying Norfolk Broads New Pictures!!

Post by Barry911 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:20 am

Deposit now taken, so provisionally sold.

Will confirm once collected and in the meantime, thank you for your interest!

Applescruffs
Member-East
Name: Richard Reed
Region: East
Boat Name: Alicia
Other Boat Type: Tideway

Re: Leisure 20 - £995 Lying Norfolk Broads New Pictures!!

Post by Applescruffs » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:16 am

I’m not supprised it’s sold so quickly, that’s a very keen price for what looks like a very decent boat ... and it’s on the Broads....

I may have been tempted, but having two Leisure 20’s on the go may of been a bit ambitious !

Cheers,

Richard

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic