Association Members - Log into the forum to see the main sections and post messages; only the For Sale and Wanted sections are available to non members to read

Leisure 20 River Jib by Jeckells: 1/2 season of use.

Buy or sell Equipment to Leisure Yacht owners here - free for 6 months. Members can post adverts directly, non members may e-mail adverts to administrator@leisureowners.org.uk
Barry911
Member-Broads
Name: Barry Carter
Region: Broads
Boat Name: Cervinia
Yacht Type: Leisure 20

Leisure 20 River Jib by Jeckells: 1/2 season of use.

Post by Barry911 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:26 am

As per title, one river jib for a Leisure 20 bought new 2016 and has had about half a season of gentle use on the Broads. Hugely improved the tacking experience compared to using the genoa. Would definitely recommend Jeckells btw, they really know their stuff and were excellent to deal with.

Still crisp in all regards, was specced in white with tell tales, white sacrificial strip and comes in a black Jeckells sail bag (also 2016).

Goes onto Plastimo roller furling system, will confirm all measurements in due course. Jeckells would of course adapt it to any other forestay system for you.

List was £530, Jeckells did an offer at £480. Asking £300. Could potentially deliver to Norfolk area and I live in Heathfield, East Sussex.

Selling as deposit recieved on my L20 and I'm trying a Prelude for a bit.

Many thanks for looking.

Barry

doorgap - at - btinternet.com
07741 273865