Moody 28 'Toodle Pip' is for sale - Tollesbury, Essex

Leisure Yachts for Sale,
Advertise a Leisure Yacht here for free. Members can post adverts directly, non-members may e-mail adverts to webmaster@leisureowners.org.uk
Colin Shead
Honorary
Boat Name: Toodle Pip
Yacht Type: Other
Other Boat Type: Moody 28

Moody 28 'Toodle Pip' is for sale - Tollesbury, Essex

Post by Colin Shead »

Hi,

After spending 30+ years sailing Leisure's, I plumped to buy a Moody 28 when selling my beloved Leisure 23SL 'Sunrise' in 2005. Age is now catching up with me, so I am selling Toodle Pip and do not plan to continue sailing.

Toodle Pip is in first class condition, and is currently in the hands of the David Morris Yacht Brokerage.

You can see the details at this link.
https://davidmorrisboats.co.uk/our-boat ... toodle-pip

If you are interested, please contact David Morris on 07951 649270.

All the best

Colin
John MacKenzie
England
Boat Name: Bambola
Other Boat Type: Trident 24 Fin Keeler

Re: Moody 28 'Toodle Pip' is for sale - Tollesbury, Essex

Post by John MacKenzie »

Colin,

I am sorry to hear that you have decided to give up sailing. Thank you for your help and advice over the past few years: I hope you will continue to share your sailing and boat wisdom and experience.

I see that I was not quick enough for Toodle Pip as the broker shows that the sale is pending. I am not surprised she has been snapped-up, having such a discerning owner.

All the best,

John
Colin Shead
Honorary
Boat Name: Toodle Pip
Other Boat Type: Moody 28

Re: Moody 28 'Toodle Pip' now sold - Tollesbury, Essex

Post by Colin Shead »

Hi John,

Thanks for your reply, and yes I still have a keen interest in Leisure's and will be on the forum.

Toodle Pip sold within 24 hours of being advertised for the full asking price, and will be heading to the Suffolk Yacht Harbour in the Orwell.

All the best

Colin
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic